The battle of the best (smart) phone continues with the introduction of the latest generation of mobile innovation, the all new Galaxy A-Series.
According to Samsung, the Galaxy A-Series follows through on “10 years of Galaxy innovation, upgraded for all, at an affordable price”. This simply means that mobile users who place a high value on seamless experience and brand consistency – without burning a hole in their pockets – are in good hands!
Created with one thing in mind; giving customers value for money, the A-Series is designed with incredible improvements to the essential device features. This includes immersive viewing experiences, longer lasting performance and ground-breaking cameras.
“Galaxy A is designed to provide an option for everyone, whether for first-time mobile users or value-seekers,” said Justin Hume, director off integrated mobility at Samsung South Africa. “We focussed on the needs of the local market and have researched the unique preferences to bring the flagship experience to a broader audience. It offers premium features to South Africans who want to live the Galaxy life.”
The commitment to delivering meaningful innovation to everyone has also led to the evolution of the J Series into the A-Series. This will enable consumers to access innovative essentials as part of a streamlined offering, making it easier for them to choose the right device for them.
A variety of phones to suit everyone’s needs
The all new Galaxy A-Series is filled with enhanced features across the range.
- The new Galaxy A80 is created with one thing in mind; to enable users share live interactions – capturing spontaneous photos, streaming live video and connecting over shared experiences that are happening right now.
- The line comes with a full-screen display, Samsung’s first revolutionary rotating camera and an intelligent battery.
- (A70) 6.7-inch offers a large, 6.7-inch super AMOLED Infinity-U display. This, according to Samsung, is the largest display in its Galaxy A lineup (and it’s also bigger than that of the Galaxy S10 Plus).
- Both the A70 and the 6.4-inch A50 have bigger battery – 4,500mAh and 4,000mAh respectively – and supports fast charging at 25 watts. The A70 also boasts a triple rear cameras, and a 32-megapixel front-facing selfie camera.
- Both offers on-screen fingerprint scanner
- They come with bigger storage – 128GB storage
- 6.4” Infinity-U/V display
- Ultra-wide at dual camera – Triple camera with ultra-wide angle shot
- Battery – 4000mAh
- Storage – (A30 64GB (A20) 32GB
- 6.2” Infinity-V display
- Battery – 3,400mAh
- Storage – 32GB
- 1.6GHz Octa Core CPU
- Battery – 2,600mAh Battery
- Storage – 16GB or 8GB
Pricing and availability
The Galaxy A-Series will be available later this month at Samsung stores and online, as well as accredited cellular outlets natiion-wide – and will be priced as follows:
- Samsung Galaxy A80- R12,999
- Samsung Galaxy A70- R7,999
- Samsung Galaxy A50 – R6,999
- Samsung Galaxy A30 – R4,499
- Samsung Galaxy A20 – R2,999
- Samsung Galaxy A10 – R1,999
- Samsung Galaxy A2 Core – R1,299
*For the latest brand focused South African news, make sure to visit NOWinSA daily