A total of 264 Loeries were awarded across 16 categories including 5 Grands Prix, 28 Golds, 63 Silvers, 110 Bronzes, 14 Craft Golds ad 44 Craft Certificates.
Over 5,200 entries were received, with 18% of entries from outside South Africa. Overall, 1,217 brands were represented by 470 agencies from 20 countries across Africa and the Middle East.
The awards were judged by over 140 regional and international industry leaders in their fields including international Jury Presidents Swati Bhattacharya, Till Hohmann, Dennis Lück, Katherina Tudball, Nicholas Hulley and Alan Kelly.
Five main Grands Prix were awarded in the following categories:
- Out of Home – Ambient: First For Women and FoxP2 Advertising for 16 Days Of Light campaign
- Print Crafts – Art direction: Novomed Allergy Clinic and Impact BBDO for Hidden Allergy campaign
- SA Non-English Radio Station Commercials: BBC Studios and The Odd Number for Kasi Sensei campaign
- Film – Branded Content Film – Single: Nedbank and Joe Public for Secrets
- Integrated Campaign: Mastercard and FP7McCann for Astronomical Sales
*For more on our previous coverage of the 2020 Loeries, click here.