For 30 years, Barron has offered a wide variety of canvasses and solutions that support new and established brands in the corporate gifting space.
Now, as partner of the 2020 Loeries in the Media Innovation category, Barron has pivoted to #CreateChange by switching its t-shirt and bag design competition to call for original and creative designs for the inaugural #OfficialMaskOfTheLoeries.
The winning design will be produced in an exclusive limited edition run and distributed to the Loeries community.
How to enter:
- Follow the Loeries on Facebook or Instagram
- Click here to download the vector file for the mask mock up to place your design on
- Post your creative design to Instagram or Facebook using the hashtag: #OfficialMaskOfTheLoeries
- Share your designs with the world and get your people liking and loving your posts
- The 20 most liked designs will be shortlisted
- The Loeries committee will select the winning design
- Entry deadline is Friday August 28, 5pm (SAST)
#OfficialMaskOfTheLoeries: Winner’s prize
- The winning design will be produced in an exclusive limited edition run and distributed to the Loeries community.
- The winner’s name will be on the #OfficialMaskOfTheLoeries, along with a special mention in the Loeries newsletter, website and on all social media platforms
About the Loeries
The Loeries, a non-profit company, is Africa and the Middle East’s premiere initiative that recognises, rewards, inspires and fosters creative excellence in the brand communication industry.
As the highest accolade for creativity and innovation across the region, the Loeries promotes and supports creativity by helping marketers, agencies and consumers appreciate the value of ideas and fresh thinking.
Lories CEO Preetesh Sewraj said: “The ‘#OfficialMaskOfTheLoeries initiative will allow us to work with Barron to communicate the importance of an essential item in a fun way. I believe we will see many exciting submissions from the creative community.”
*For heads-up on what your favourite lifestyle brands are doing to empower local communities, make sure to visit the Empower SA page daily!