After 15 weeks of nail-biting intrigues and twists, Chappies, Nicole and Anela will battle it out in the epic two-hour finale on Thursday (September 16) at 7.30pm on M-Net Channel 101 – with only two of them set to plead their case to the Jury, which will be joined by the third.
What awaits them at the start of this week’s episode is the final Individual Immunity Challenge, with Chappies on a challenge hot streak. Can either Nicole or Anela break his seeming stranglehold on the Challenges, to secure their spot in the Final Two?
The winner is the only one guaranteed safety and effectively select who will sit beside them. Are we due one final season-defining blindside?
Here’s why you don’t want to miss the Finale of Survivor South Africa: Immunity Island:
- Can Chappies best the record of five consecutive Immunity Challenge wins that he currently shares with Ashley Hayden (S3) and Rob Bentele (S7) – and join an elite group of international Castaways such as Soencer Bledsoe and Joe Anglim with 6 each, Ozzy Lusth with 7 and Boston Rob with 9 – to secure his spot in the Final Two?
- Anela has run Chappies close in the last few challenges – can he go one better, this week, when it counts most?
- Nicole has shown amazing determination in the Challenges, despite giving away reach, weight and power advantages to the boys in many instances – will the final Immunity Challenge be her time to shine?
- If Chappies’ winning streak is snapped, will Anela and Nicole’s ‘Tied Destinies’ history have a bearing on the winner’s decision?
- Who will sit in the Final Two, before the Jury – and who will plead their case for the R1 million prize and the Sole Survivor title, best?
- There’s a Fan Favourite prize up for grabs too – which Castaway will get your vote?
S8 of ‘Survivor South Africa‘ is produced by Afrokaans. Make sure you don’t miss the finale at 7.30pm on M-Net Channel 101 on Thursday (September 16). For exclusive show content, visit the M-Net Website.
*For previous coverage of ‘Survivor South Africa: Immunity Island’ from our gallery , click here!